Advanced Billing Tools
Simplify Your Invoicing With Advanced Billing Tools
Canada First Merchant Services provides the best advanced billing tools for merchants. to help you with your invoicing.These streamlined payment solutions are ideal for subscription services, membership based businesses or any other business with a list of regular customers. Best yet – they’ll save you both Time and Money!
Simplify your invoicing. Canada First provides a Recurring Billing service, offered with out Advanced Billing Tools, is designed to automate your customers’ recurring payments as well as provide you with a powerful selection of tracking and reporting tools.
Recurring Billing – Benefits For Your Business:
- One-time entry of customer transaction information into our secure online interface
- Set up timed credit card transactions
- Build fully flexible schedules (any period of days, weeks or months)
- Prorate first payments
- Control declined transactions and customize settings for automatic retries
- Email invoices to your customer
- View and email detailed recurring billing reports and customer transaction histories
- Manage taxes on a per-customer basis
- Access comprehensive fraud-prevention tools
Our Batch Processing service coordinates an unlimited number of payments at the same time. You are able to manage a large amount of credit card information without sending each customer to an online payment form. Perfect for mail or telephone orders and other card-not-present environments.
Batch Processing Benefits For Your Business
- Enter your customer card information into a CSV-formatted file (such as Excel)
- Upload to an easy-to-use interface in your own online member area. Files can be loaded 30 days in advance
- Process the entire file at once
- Prorate first payments
- Download reports explaining the status of each transaction
Tokenization encrypts every piece of confidential data your customer supplies and stores it on our PCI-certified servers.
Manage your PCI Compliance
Our Tokenization service encrypts every piece of confidential data your customer supplies and stores it on our PCI-certified servers.
Do You Need Tokenization?
Tokenization is designed to combine with any process which could potentially expose secure data. It offers the perfect solution if you need to:
- Integrate your server to one of our powerful payment processing services through an Application Programming Interface (API)
- Store customer card data before using a payment processing service such as Batch Processing
How Does Tokenization Work?
When your customer makes their first payment, they create a profile with a password which enables the information to store securely away from your servers. When it comes time to make a payment, the merchant passes a unique customer code or “token” to your processor’s payment gateway instead of the confidential information. As an added advantage, repeat customers enjoy a streamlined process.
Let's Work Together
Get in touch and ask us for a quote or ask a question about what solution is best for your business. Call us at 888-616-6967 or click to send an email. We’re here to help.