Grocery & Convenience Stores
Streamline Your Checkout Line & Get Great Rates
Running a grocery store or convenience store can be complex and typically require a significant amount of time and management skill. You have to keep track of your customers’ needs, demands and buying habits, identify which products are becoming more, or less, popular and deal with changes in technology.
You also have to handle the challenge of staffing your store, managing your inventory and developing strategies to increase your sales.
Canada First Can Help
Finding the right payment processing solution — one that not only works, but enhances your operational efficiency, is important. Canada Fist will help you set up reliable payment processing solution that works for you and your specific business needs.
For example, to assist with store and chain productivity, Canada First provides you with the option of a fully integrated POS.
Grocery stores and convenience stores are eligible for significantly lower processing rates from Visa and MasterCard.
Let Canada First help you ensure that you get those great rates. Call or email us now!
Whether you own a large grocery store or a neighbourhood convenience store, we make it easy for you to pick perfect credit card processing setup for you!
Get Paid Faster & Encourage Your Customers To Return
Efficient Terminals For Your Fast-Paced Business
Our traditional terminals are great for any grocery store or convenience store. Accept EMV (chip-and-pin) and NFC (near-field communication) and provide a quick checkout for your customers.
Add Grocery Delivery To Your Services
If you want to offer grocery delivery to your services, our mobile payments let you equip your employees with their own account and credit card reader so you can get paid wherever your customers are.
What Our Credit Card Processing Solutions Can Do For Your Grocery Store or Convenience Store Business
Manage Your Grocery or Convenience Store From Anywhere
Your dashboard is your center of operations, from sales and inventory to promotions and business reports.
In The Cloud
Access your data anywhere you need to run your grocery store or convenience store: online, in the office, or on the road.
Insights At Your Fingertips
Harness the power of your own data—discover the patterns and trends driving your grocery store’s or convenience store’s sales and take a smarter approach to marketing.
Give Your Clients The Best of Your TLC
Collect and manage customer contact info and marketing preferences, so you can engage with them on their terms.
Turn First Times Into Long Timers
Use our cross-promotional tools to to build lasting engagement—in real-time.
Happy Clients Come Back
Create engaging loyalty programs within minutes—no strings attached.
Engage with your customers one on one, before their feedback hits social media.
With Canada First You’ll:
- Get The Latest In Payment Technology: Canada First offers the most up-to-date payment options for grocery and convenience stores. Collect payments at your location , through your website and on-the-go. Your merchant account can be used anywhere, anytime.
If your hardware or software POS is already integrated with a different processor or you want it to be integrated, our semi-integrated solution can be adapted to almost every system.
- Accept Payments Securely: Never handle sensitive credit card information again. Cardholders can enter their own information through your secure payment page, and we handle the rest.
- Access Easy To Use Reporting And Reconciliation Tools: Organize transactions, monitor payments and view reporting all in one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Link Payments To Your Website: Link payments to your website in order to easily accept client payments. Also compatible with most major POS providers.
…and Much More
- Choose from a wide range of payment solutions including high speed countertop, wireless or virtual terminals
- Accept payments online, over the telephone or with your Smartphone or Tablet
- Easily set up recurring, instalment and deferred payments
- Get fast and simple payment processing for credit, debit, gift and loyalty cards.
- Our guarantee that we’ll keep your costs down and that we’ll meet or beat the processing rates you’re offered by other processors
- Get faster access to your cash through next-day funding—that’s one to two days earlier than the standard funding cycle of some other processors
- Access to online reporting and account management anywhere, anytime
Does Your Business Need….
Point Of Sale Machines
Managing a grocery store or convenience store is nothing short of demanding. That’s why it helps to have a payment processing partner that has everything you need to power your efficiency and success. Our payment solutions are fully integrated with industry vendor applications. Our Merchant Advisers are here to help you figure out the right mix of devices and services to best serve your business and customer needs.
Mobile Payment Solutions
Giving your clients more options to pay for services or products is a great way to increase sales and build loyalty.
Turn your smartphone or iPad into a secure mobile terminal. Our mobile apps make it easy to take your business to your clients; no matter where you do business.
From merchant statements and alerts to our next-generation Business Track® online portal and dashboard, Canada First offers comprehensive reporting solutions for merchants of all sizes enabling efficient management of payment transaction data.
Equipment Financing Options
Gift And Loyalty Card Programs
Take A Tour
Take a walk through of some of our most popular features including Virtual Terminal, Mobile, Invoicing, and our award-winning Clover POS platform. We’ll show you how easy it is to process payments using Canada First’s wide selection of credit card processing solutions.
We guarantee that we’ll customize the credit card processing setup for your association at a price you can easily afford.
Let's Work Together
Get in touch and ask us for a quote or ask a question about what solution is best for your business. Call us at 888-616-6967 or click to send an email. We’re here to help.