Canada First Is The Preferred Payment Partner for Canadian Franchises
Whether you run a fast food outlet, a consumer retail operation or an internet-based franchise, you know that a large portion of your sales – comes from debit and credit card transactions.
While paying a few percentage points of each transaction to the processing company may not sound like much, for most businesses it can add up to thousands of dollars in lost profits each year – and credit card processing fees can make or break a franchise.
Franchise Credit Card and Other Transaction Processing Activities
Canada First delivers innovative payment processing solutions for franchisors and franchisees. We offer customized rates and standardized programs that can be implemented across a franchise chain.
Franchises can benefit from reduced rates for credit card and debit card processing, launch a single location or multi location gift & loyalty card program, implement stand-alone or network terminal solutions, accept payments via point of sale, Internet, mail or phone, and submit royalty payments automatically.
If your hardware or software POS is already integrated with a different processor or you would just like it to be integrated, First Data’s semi integrated solution can be adapted to almost every system. You may be surprised how easily it can be done. Typically requiring only 10 to 20 hours of technician’s time, it may even be free for the asking in order to preserve your business relationship. Ask your POS service provider.
Get Paid Faster & Encourage Your Franchise Customers To Return
Efficient Terminals For Your Fast-Paced Business
Our traditional terminals are great for any franchise business such as: restaurants, hotels, delivery or office services, beauty salons, fitness facilities and more! Accept EMV (chip-and-pin) and NFC (near-field communication) and provide a quick checkout for your clients.
Make It Easy For Your Clients To Keep Coming Back
With our Customer Vault and Recurring Billing tools, you can set up your regular clients with automatic payments and digital invoicing using their securely stored credit card information.
Bring Your Franchise Services To Clients
Whether it’s house calls, deliveries, a pop up shop or a special event, with our mobile payments set up you can equip each of your employees with their own account and credit card reader so they can do business wherever your clients are.
What Our Credit Card Processing Solutions Can Do For Your Franchise Business
Manage Your Franchise From Anywhere
Your dashboard is your center of operations, from sales and inventory to promotions and business reports.
In The Cloud
Access your data anywhere you need to run your franchise online, in the office, or on the road.
Insights At Your Fingertips
Harness the power of your own data—discover the patterns and trends driving your ranchise’s sales and take a smarter approach to marketing.
Give Your Clients The Best of Your TLC
Collect and manage customer contact info and marketing preferences, so you can engage with them on their terms.
Turn First Times Into Long Timers
Use our cross-promotional tools to to build lasting engagement—in real-time.
Happy Clients Come Back
Create engaging loyalty programs within minutes—no strings attached.
Engage with your customers one on one, before their feedback hits social media.
With Canada First You’ll:
- Get The Latest In Payment Technology: Canada First offers the most up-to-date payment options for franchise businesses. Collect payments at your location , through your website and on-the-go. Your merchant account can be used anywhere, anytime.
If your hardware or software POS is already integrated with a different processor or you want it to be integrated, our semi-integrated solution can be adapted to almost every system.
- Accept Payments Securely: Never handle sensitive credit card information again. Cardholders can enter their own information through your secure payment page, and we handle the rest.
- Access Easy To Use Reporting And Reconciliation Tools: Organize transactions, monitor payments and view reporting all in one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Link Payments To Your Website: Link payments to your website in order to easily accept client payments. Also compatible with most major POS providers.
…and Much More
- Choose from a wide range of payment solutions including high speed countertop, wireless or virtual terminals
- Accept payments online, over the telephone or with your Smartphone or Tablet
- Easily set up recurring, instalment and deferred payments
- Get fast and simple payment processing for credit, debit, gift and loyalty cards.
- Our guarantee that we’ll keep your costs down and that we’ll meet or beat the processing rates you’re offered by other processors
- Get faster access to your cash through next-day funding—that’s one to two days earlier than the standard funding cycle of some other processors
- Access to online reporting and account management anywhere, anytime
Does Your Business Need….
Managing a franchise is nothing short of demanding. That’s why it helps to have a payment processing partner that has everything you need to power your efficiency and success. Our payment solutions are fully integrated with industry vendor applications. Our Merchant Advisers are here to help you figure out the right mix of devices and services to best serve your business and customer needs.
Mobile Payment Solutions
From merchant statements and alerts to our next-generation Business Track® online portal and dashboard, Canada First offers comprehensive reporting solutions for merchants of all sizes enabling efficient management of payment transaction data.
Equipment Financing Options
Take A Tour
Take a walk through of some of our most popular features including Virtual Terminal, Mobile, Invoicing, and our award-winning Clover POS platform. We’ll show you how easy it is to process payments using Canada First’s wide selection of credit card processing solutions.
We guarantee that we’ll customize the credit card processing setup for your franchise at a price you can easily afford.
Let's Work Together
Get in touch and ask us for a quote or ask a question about what solution is best for your business. Call us at 888-616-6967 or click to send an email. We’re here to help.