Manage Your Business, Your Staff and Get Paid Faster
The Mobile POS That Goes Where You Go
You meet with a variety of clients at many different locations from day to day. Choose a payment solution that’s as mobile as you are (and easily fits into a pocket, briefcase or purse).Issue digital invoices, swipe-on-site or send your invoices by email and get paid online.
A Billing System That Makes Running Your Business Easier
Digital Invoices That Get Noticed and Paid
Sending digital invoices that let clients pay fees securely in a web browser means no more chasing cheques and you can easily track unpaid invoices and follow up.
Create professionally formatted estimates and invoices, send and track those invoices, before accepting mobile and web payments including credit cards.
Take Your Business Online
Your Clients Want More Payment Options For Your Professional Services – Let Us Help You Give Them That Choice
As the owner of a business providing professional services, finding a competitive advantage can be as simple as offering your clients an easier way to pay for your services. With Canada First you can give your customers the convenience of settling their bills with all major credit and debit cards, either in your office or wherever your profession takes you.
Finding the right payment processing solution — one that not only works, but enhances your operational efficiency, is important. Canada First will help you set up reliable payment processing solution that works for you.
Canada First provides a comprehensive selection of POS, Online and Mobile Payment Solutions for your Professional Services Business.
What Our Credit Card Processing Solutions Can Do For You
Manage Your Business From Anywhere
Your dashboard is your centre of operations, from sales and inventory to promotions and business reports..
In The Cloud
Access your data anywhere you need to run your business: on the floor, at the office, or on the road.
Insights At Your Fingertips
Harness the power of your own data—discover the patterns and trends driving your sales and take a smarter approach to marketing.
Run Your Business From Your Dashboard
Create An Account For Every Employee
Set up as many accounts as needed with specific permissions depending on access level. Give your members access to view their account information and enable them to make payments right on their smartphones if necessary.
Keep Sensitive Data Secure
Our iron-clad Customer Vault securely stores encrypted client data for quick and convenient transactions using Web Terminal or Recurring Billing. We make sure you never store sensitive client data on your system.
Gain Valuable Sales and Marketing Insights with Custom Analytics
Gain valuable insights into your business and sales trends by gathering and analyzing important information like items sold, time sold, employees. Find patterns, identify strengths, address weaknesses, get performance indicators, and more by using running these metrics through any of the analytics apps available for our POS systems.
With Canada First You’ll:
- Get The Latest In Payment Technology: Canada First offers the most up-to-date payment options for all forms of professional services businesses.. Collect payments at your location , through your website and on-the-go. Your merchant account can be used anywhere, anytime.
If your hardware or software POS is already integrated with a different processor or you want it to be integrated, our semi-integrated solution can be adapted to almost every system.
- Accept Payments Securely: Never handle sensitive credit card information again. Cardholders can enter their own information through your secure payment page, and we handle the rest.
- Access Easy To Use Reporting And Reconciliation Tools: Organize transactions, monitor payments and view reporting all in one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Link Payments To Your Website: Link payments to your website in order to easily accept client payments. Also compatible with most major POS providers.
…and Much More
- Choose from a wide range of payment solutions including high speed countertop, wireless or virtual terminals
- Accept payments online, over the telephone or with your Smartphone or Tablet
- Easily set up recurring, instalment and deferred payments
- Get fast and simple payment processing for credit, debit, gift and loyalty cards.
- Our guarantee that we’ll keep your costs down and that we’ll meet or beat the processing rates you’re offered by other processors
- Get faster access to your cash through next-day funding—that’s one to two days earlier than the standard funding cycle of some other processors
- Access to online reporting and account management anywhere, anytime
Does Your Business Need….
Point Of Sale Machines
Managing a professional services business is nothing short of demanding. That’s why it helps to have a payment processing partner that has everything you need to power your efficiency and success. Our payment solutions are fully integrated with industry vendor applications. Our Merchant Advisers are here to help you figure out the right mix of devices and services to best serve your business and customer needs.
Mobile Payment Solutions
Giving your clients more options to pay for your professional services or products is a great way to increase sales and build loyalty.
Turn your smartphone or iPad into a secure mobile terminal. Our mobile apps make it easy to take your professional services to your clients ; no matter where you do business.
From merchant statements and alerts to our next-generation Business Track® online portal and dashboard, Canada First offers comprehensive reporting solutions for merchants of all sizes enabling efficient management of payment transaction data.
Take a walk through of some of our most popular features including Virtual Terminal, Mobile, Invoicing, and our award-winning Clover POS platform. We’ll show you how easy it is to process payments using Canada First’s wide selection of credit card processing solutions.
We guarantee that we’ll customize the credit card processing setup for your association at a price you can easily afford.
Let's Work Together
Get in touch and ask us for a quote or ask a question about what solution is best for your business. Call us at 888-616-6967 or click to send an email. We’re here to help.